Android Tutorial For Beginners With Examples In Android Studio
Android Tutorial covers tutorials regarding android app development with examples in android studio.
This page will be like index for DemoNuts which will give you links to all the tutorials.
DemoNuts publishes android tutorials for beginners as well as professionals to enhance their knowledge.
All the android tutorials are developed in android studio and you can also download source code to simplify learning process.
What is Android
Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google.
Android is the main player in the mobile operating system market.
The Android operating system (OS) is based on the Linux kernel.
Android is used in mobile, tablets, televisions, cars, wearable devices etc. as an operating system.
Unlike Apple’s iOS, Android is an open source, which means that anyone can use and customize android as per their requirements.
Android Tutorial Index
Here is the complete list of all the android tutorials published by DemoNuts.
We will categorize tutorials with different topics.
- Android Get Current Location
- Android Circular ProgressBar with Percentage
- Check Multiple Runtime Permissions Android
If you completely newbie in android development, then all below tutorials are for you.
- Android LinearLayout Tutorial
- Android RelativeLayout Tutorial
- Android Fragment Backstack Management
- Kotlin Fragment Backstack Management
- Kotlin Circular ProgressBar
- Kotlin Get Current Location
- Android SQLite Tutorial With Example
- Android SQLite CRUD Operations Example
- Android SQLite Multiple Tables Example
- Browse/View/Access SQLite Database From Android Studio
Telephone and Contacts
- Generate VCF File in Android
- Get Contact Details In Android
- Get Contact List and Show it in ListView Android
- Kotlin Get Contact Details
- Kotlin Set Contact List In ListView
Sliding Navigation Drawer Like Gmail App
- Android Navigation Drawer With Material Design and Fragment
- Navigation Drawer With Nested Fragment
- Android Navigation Drawer With Menu Items in Toolbar/Actionbar
- Kotlin Simple Navigation Drawer
Sliding TabLayout like WhatsApp
- Android TabLayout With Material Design and Fragments
- TabLayout With MenuItems In Actionbar/Toolbar Like Whatsapp
- Custom TabLayout Android Example
- Kotlin TabLayout With Material Design
- Kotlin TabLayout With MenuItems in Toolbar
- Kotlin Custom Tablayout
Push Notification/Cloud Messaging
- Firebase Push Notification To Multiple Devices From PHP/MySQL Server
- Firebase Push Notification To Single Device From PHP/MySQL Server
- Firebase Cloud Messaging Without Server
- Android Scan Barcode and QRCode With ZXing
- Android Generate QRCode from Text/String
- Android Barcode and QRCode Scanner
- Kotlin Scan Barcode and QRCode
Image Or Video Slider
- Android Image Slider Example
- Android App Intro Animation Video Slider
- App Intro Image Slider Android
- Play Video From Asset In Android Studio
- Android Play Video From URL In VideoView
- Kotlin Play Video From Local Asset
- Kotlin Play Video From URL
- Android ListView With Image And Text
- Android ListView With CheckBox
- ListView Button Android Example
- ListView With SearchView In Android
- ListView Search Filter With EditText to enter query
- Listview With EditText in it’s Every Row Item
- Kotlin Listview With Image and Text
- ListView Swipe To Delete Example Like Gmail
- Expandable ListView With Checkbox
- RecyclerView With CardView And Material Design
- Android RecyclerView With CheckBox
- RecyclerView Button In it’s Row Item
- RecyclerView With SearchView In Android
- RecyclerView Search Filter With EditText to enter search query
- RecyclerView With EditText in It’s Every Row Item
- RecyclerView Swipe To Delete Example Like Gmail
Gallery & Camera
- Pick Image From Gallery Or Camera And show in Imageview
- Upload Image From Camera To PHP-MySQL Server
- Upload Image From Gallery To PHP-MySQL Server
PHP & MySQL Remote Server, REST API & Web Sevices
- Android JOSN Parsing From URL Example
- Android Register And Login With PHP-MySQL Session Management Example
- WebView With ProgressBar Example
- Android WebView With Back Button Example